Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: (21/3/2022)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.sportspod.co.uk website and the My Mobile App Sportspod mobile application (the “Service”) operated by Sportspod Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. Sportspod reserves the right to cease offering any of its services.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this site or app to register for the services Sportspod Ltd provide.
You should ideally have multiple DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and CRB (Criminal Records Background) checks in place as an organizer or organisees.
By requesting to use or registering to use our Sportspod service you must agree to providing adequate liability cover during the period of the advert. We reserve the right to conduct compliance checks at all times and by agreeing to the terms and conditions you authorise this.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your
- Government regulation documents. These could include CRB data checks, insurance, age of organisers and all other relevant information relevant to the advertising on the website. Although we do not conduct Criminal, background and Insurance liability checks on its members. We may from time reserve the right to conduct these checks and as such by agreeing to the terms and conditions you authorise any checks needed by Sportspod Ltd.
- Sportspod reserves the right to change any of the adverts without limitation at its discretion. Sportspod also reserves the right to cease any of the services offered at anytime.
- As a user of the Sportspod website you agree to the following:
Your account is your personal use account. There is no third party access allowed on your personal account. This includes but is not limited to username and password theft or misuse.
You must not transfer your account to any other person or entity. This will invalidate your account with immediate effect.
- You are soley responsible for your content and assume all liability for the information you supply about the services provided.This includes additional content supplied outside of our website but may relay back to Sportspod. Services such as Social media and third party applications are included in this rule.
- Area limitations – Sportspod and its Services are intended for use in the United Kingdom. You will only use the Services in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, United Kingdom export control laws. By using the Services, you represent that you have not been designated by the United Kingdom government as a “Specially Designated National” or other person to whom the provisions of the Services are prohibited. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. You are responsible for determining whether the user of the Services is legal in your jurisdiction.
- Sportspod makes no guarantees to supply customers to everyone or generate customers on the frequency clubs may expect.
- Sportspod reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services. However you must not submit any false information under any circumstances. Sportspod Ltd will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the request of any third party.
- You will report any potential violations to Sportspod Ltd.
- You will not be allowed to post anything that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users of the Site or Services;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, images, software, etc.) without obtaining permission first;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs violate someone’s privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others’ identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
- intended to defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
- disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others’ enjoyment of the Site;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
- uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the Site or Services;
- uses the Site or Services for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- collects or solicits personal information about anyone under 18; or
- is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, trolling, or similar activities.
- You as the user of your account must not solicit any user to buy or sell products and services through your account or by use of the Sportspod website under any circumstances. You will not take part in email misuse in any shape or form. You will not use the service or by using any information gained from use of this website to solicit any further services transaction or payments. Any ‘spam’ categorized email that your account has generated will be liable to a fine of £200. Unsolicited Emails of any kind are not permitted.
- As a registered Sportspod user you must only create one user unique profile. Multiple profiles will not be allowed and will be deleted if any breach of this rule is found. Any illegal user account that is found to breach the sole user policy will be deleted immediately and without notice.
- You will not copy, post, modify, transmit, disclose any relevant work that breaches commercial or personal use rule. This rule does not allow any third party work created from any items produced on the Sportspod website and includes copyright protection.
- You must not harass any employees of Sportspod Ltd in any way.
Communications, Privacy and Termination
We may use your email address to send you emails notifying you of important changes, news and special offers available. Further, we may contact you by telephone if you voluntarily provide us with your telephone number, in order to communicate with you regarding the Services. If you do not want to receive such email messages or telephone calls (including at any wireless number you may have voluntarily provided us), please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Site or the Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated here under. Either you or Sportspod may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. Sportspod reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to the breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to Sportspod by you will be non-refundable and all outstanding or pending payments will immediately be due.
In order to provide continuous service, Sportspod automatically renews all paid subscriptions (web link package) for the Services on the date such subscriptions expire. We always communicate renewal periods to you in the subscription plan page, before you finalize the purchase of your subscription, upon confirmation of purchase, and in the body of any special promotions sent to our users. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals. In all cases, if you do not wish your account to renew automatically, please follow the directions set out on our website www.sportspod.co.uk.
You agree that all fees paid to Sportspod by you will be non-refundable. If YOUR featured event or activity is cancelled or postponed you are to notify Sportspod immediately. This will then be a credit that you can use for any future promotions.
Violation of this Agreement may cause Sportspod irreparable harm, and therefore agree that Sportspod will be entitled to seek extraordinary relief in court, including but not limited to temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions without the necessity of posting a bond or other security, in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that Sportspod may have for a breach of this Agreement.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Sportspod Ltd
Sportspod Ltd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Sportspod Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.